Chiropractor and Certified Neurological Rehabilitation therapist
Dr. Darren Gray (Chiropractor) is a certified rehabilitation therapist, researcher, academic lecturer, and chiropractor. He graduated from Sydney and Macquarie University in 1992 and 1994. Darren completed further extensive postgraduate university training, with the neuroscience field and Master of Clinical Rehabilitation (Neurology).
In 2016, Darren was awarded a Clinical Fellow of Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology for his contribution and commitment to the neurosciences. Darren sees his role with patient care at Brainstorm Rehabilitation as supportive through engaged collaboration between clients, families and the complete therapeutic team, to ensure clear, achievable goals guide rehabilitation journey. Recently Darren was appointed as a sessional academic for science and health departments at Charles Sturt University, Port Macquarie.
Darren’s association with high-level competitive sports, extensive postgraduate training in clinical neurology and his active interest in children’s health has fostered the development of a family orientated practice over the last decade.
Darren’s clinical research specialty is exploring evaluation methods to measure dizziness.
Often outside his busy work and study commitments, you may see Darren out on some Port Macquarie’s beautiful surf breaks. He also competes throughout Australia with triathlons, runs and enjoys skateboarding with his two young sons and wife.
Darren is a professional member of:
- Chiropractor’s Association of Australia (CAA)
- Registered and licenced Health Practitioner with AHPRA
- Sports Chiropractic Association (SCA)
- Clinical Fellow of the Australasian Academy of Functional Neurologist (Clin FAAFN)
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation (ASRF)
- Member of the Vestibular Disorders Association (VEDA)
- Head coordinator and Medical Director of Ironman Australia (2006-2011)
- Associate Member of Exercise Sports Science Australia (AMESSA)
- Sessional academic for Charles Sturt University(CSU) (2015- current)